The 15 LE1015 & 17 LE1017 touch monitors are built to meet the requirements that leading retailers and restaurant operators need from their POS system. With the 5-wire resistive touch panel, a high 800:1 contrast ratio and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, these screens offer clear visibility for easy and efficient operations.
In many applications such as point-of-sale, the touch screen is continuously used interactively. Such demanding usage requires a highly rugged and stable touch screen monitor. The LE1015 & LE1017 include a solid base and a locking tilt mechanism so that the angle of the touch screen does not change with usage. The LE1015 & LE1017 also include special multimedia functionality with built-in speakers for computer-based training, plus many other important features that operators will value.
Focusing on a quick and significant return on investment is important in every industry, and when margins are tight, its even more of a strategic imperative. Recognizing that this is an important goal for most end users, Logic Controls has priced the LE1015 & LE1017 touch screens to be cost effective for end users, resellers and system integrators. Moreover, the quality of the product also means that long-term cost-of-ownership will be very low.
LCD Touch Panel
- LCD size:
- Response time:
- LE1015: 12ms. LE1017: 8ms
- Contrast ratio:
- LE1015: 800:1. LE1017: 500:1
- LE1015: XGA 1024 x 768. LE1017: SXGA 1280 x 1024
- Viewing angle:
- LE1015: H: 160°/ V:145°. LE1017: H: 150°/ V:130°
- Touch screen: 5 Wire Resistive Touch Panel |USB interface
- Net Weight:
- LE1015: 12 lbs. LE1017: 12.1 lbs
- Dimensions (W x D x H, mm):
- LE1015: 364 x 230 x 326. LE1017: 386 x 396 x 171.
- Color: Black
- Power Supply: Built-in Universal Power Supply
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC 2B compatible
- 3 year limited parts & labor warranty. (click here)