The 15 LE1000 touch monitor is built to meet the requirements that leading retailers and restaurant operators need from their POS system. With the 5-wire resistive touch panel, a high 500:1 contrast ratio and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, the screen offers clear visibility for easy and efficient operations.
In many applications such as point-of-sale, the touch screen is continuously used interactively. Such demanding usage requires a highly rugged and stable touch screen monitor. The LE1000 includes a solid base and a locking tilt mechanism so that the angle of the touch screen does not change with usage. The LE1000 also includes special multimedia functionality with built-in speakers for computer-based training, plus many other important features that operators will value.
Focusing on a quick and significant return on investment is important in every industry, and when margins are tight, its even more of a strategic imperative. Recognizing that this is an important goal for most end users, Logic Controls has priced the LE1000 touch screen to be cost effective for end users, resellers and system integrators. Moreover, the quality of the product also means that long-term cost-of-ownership will be very low.
LCD Touch Panel
- LCD size: LE1000: 15. LE1017: 17
- Brightness: LE1000: 250. LE1017: 300
- Response time: 8ms.
- Contrast ratio: LE1000: 450:1. LE1017: 500:1
- Resolution: LE1000: XGA 1024 x 768. LE1017: SXGA 1280 x 1024
- Viewing angle: LE1000: H: 140°/ V:130°. LE1017: H: 150°/ V:130°
- Touch screen: 5 Wire Resistive Touch Panel |USB interface
- Net Weight: LE1000: 8.8 lbs. LE1017: 11.7 lbs
- Dimensions (W x D x H, mm): LE1000: 357 x 342 x 171. LE1017: 386 x 372 x 171.
- Color: Black
- Power Supply: Built-in Universal Power Supply
- Off Mode: LE1000: 24W. LE1017: 48W
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC 2B compatible
- 3 year limited parts & labor warranty